Forget about cheap and cheerful, Hyundai has made it clear it wants to push into the world of high performance. The N sub-brand we’ve been promised isn’t here yet and the RM16 Concept still isn’t on the road, but this focus has borne some fruit. Meet the Elantra Sport, another baby-step towards sporting credibility from Korea’s biggest carmaker.
.. Continue Reading Hyundai injects a pinch of sportiness into the Elantra
- Review: 2017 Hyundai Elantra evolves in style
- Hyundai provides peek at Genesis flagship
- Hyundai Entourage Makes World Debut At Chicago Auto Show
- Review: 2016 Hyundai Tucson drives like a Euro sedan
- Hyundai tests new turbo engine at the Nürburgring
- Hyundai heads upmarket with new Genesis luxury marque