After receiving the all clear from the state of Nevada, Hyundai has commenced testing a pair of fully autonomous Tucson Fuel Cell vehicles on the state’s public roads. The program is aimed at gauging the cars’ performance in real-world conditions and fast-tracking the Korean automaker’s autonomous driving technologies.
.. Continue Reading Hyundai unleashes fully-autonomous Tucson Fuel Cell vehicles on US roads
- Hyundai provides peek at Genesis flagship
- Hyundai heads upmarket with new Genesis luxury marque
- Hyundai Tucson transformed into overland Adventuremobile
- Hyundai Entourage Makes World Debut At Chicago Auto Show
- Hyundai and Rockstar give the Tucson crossover off-road chops
- N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo takes pole position on Hyundai N car grid