These days, it seems like every celebrity comes out with a cookbook at some point, and IBM’s Watson supercomputer is no exception. The newly released Cognitive Cooking with Chef Watson includes 65 recipes, developed with the help of what’s billed as “the world’s first cognitive cooking system”, is the result of a three-year collaboration between IBM Research and chefs at the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE).
.. Continue Reading IBM’s Watson does some culinary computing for its first cookbook
- IBM’s Watson sets the menu at SXSW
- Power of IBM’s cognitive supercomputer Watson is now available in the cloud
- IBM’s Watson supercomputer goes to university
- Dr. Watson goes to work
- Key Ingredient serves up its latest recipe tablet
- IBM’s Watson supercomputer takes aim at brain cancer