Dedicated winter anglers will travel long distances across frozen lakes, in order to reach prime ice-fishing spots. While many of these fishermen use a snowmobile to do so, such vehicles can cost US$10,000 or more to buy new. Wisconsin-based sportsman Adam Ford, however, has come up with an alternative. He’s created an ice-going go-kart that utilizes the motor of an ice auger, which the user would be carrying with them anyway.
.. Continue Reading Ice-fishing go-kart borrows the motor of its user’s ice auger
- Isophone – Taking calls with zero distractions
- For the man with everything – the V8 snowblower
- Feed me Seymour: The flesh-eating robotic clock
- Ford’s electric Comuta Concept – 43 years after its debut
- iRobot 2nd Generation Looj Gutter Cleaning Robot
- Ford’s iosis MAX concept becomes reality as the C-MAX