Most cigar boxes are cheap cardboard affairs that are useful for keeping bits and pieces in or turning into an inexpensive guitar. Definitely not in the homespun musical category is the Emperador cigar chest from Imperiali Genève. This is a high-tech container that holds two dozen bespoke cigars and clocks in at a cool one million Swiss francs (US$1,048,000) – making this both one of the most expensive and technologically advanced cigar boxes in history.
.. Continue Reading Imperiali Genève’s Emperador puts cardboard cigar boxes to shame
Section: Around The Home
- Perkins+Will proposes svelte tower for Midtown Manhattan
- Re-Barn concept aims to save Maryland’s endangered tobacco barns
- AirGuard raises the alarm on cheeky tobacco and marijuana smokers
- Top 10 things you CAN’T have for Christmas 2013
- Supercar-inspired HMX watch signals MB&F’s 10th anniversary
- V8 Wet Rod: The luxury yacht of personal watercraft?