Australia’s Schulberg Demkiw architecture studio has recently completed an innovative new home in Melbourne’s beach side suburb of Elwood which boasts a maximum Australian GBCA 6 star Green Rating. The Beach Avenue home sits on a small block of land measuring 9 by 12 meters (29 ft x 39ft) and is tucked away behind neighboring properties. The challenge for the architects was to maximize the interior space of the home and flood it with natural light, all the while making it spacious and private. .. Continue Reading Impressive green home emerges from a tiny block of land
- Small House has the footprint of an average sized bedroom
- Caja Oscura: The perfect post-apocalyptic bolt-hole?
- Japanese apartment block designed for motorcycle owners
- Big & Small House proves less really can mean more
- Minimod small home designed with flexibility in mind
- Star Wars-inspired house uses the force