Easy to lose among today’s announcements was Apple’s brief mention of a new iPad mini. While it doesn’t look like the iPad Air is getting updated this year, the iPad mini 4 brings the mini-slate into alignment with last year’s iPad Air 2.
Section: Mobile Technology
- Review: iPad mini 3
- Will we see a cheaper iPad mini in 2013?
- iPad Air 2: Early impressions
- Apple adapts its iPad vision with the work-focused (and Surface-like) iPad Pro
- iPad Mini could mean the end for the iPad 2
- iPad 5 reportedly on track for September