We’ve looked at the camper vans. We’ve checked out the trailers. And we’ve saved the best for last. Possibly the biggest highlight of Overland Expo West each year is the big, all-terrain truck campers and motorhomes, monsters that we rarely see on roadways or in campgrounds but see in full force at the show. Along with these biggest of expedition rigs, we’ve gathered light, sleek pickup campers, SUV campers, roof-top tents and all the other miscellaneous sights into one last show gallery.
- Protec expanding motorhome pops its flanks for a roomy stay
- Double-decker motorhome hotel chases surf and sleeps you next to the beach
- Luxurious $1 million motorhome sleeps your family and your Porsche
- Finetza expanding camper van is part beauty, part beast
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living