The SEMA Show is all about the cars and trucks showered in aftermarket accessories, bright colors and crazy-creative customizing. But mixed in with these headlining stars, you’ll find at least a few camper vans, off-road expedition trucks and even a seven-figure motorhome or two. This year, we found more than usual, both market-ready motorhomes and wild expedition vehicle concepts. So we grabbed photos of everything with a fiberglass camper cabin, pop-up roof and fold-out tent and put together a gallery of all of SEMA’s live-in adventure vehicles.
.. Continue Reading In photos: SEMA 2017′s RVs, XVs, camper vans and adventure rigs
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago
- Westfalia’s latest Volkswagen camper van literally grows to add foot room
- ModVans turns the Ford Transit into a modular, modern camper van
- Winnebago’s Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it