High-profile Japanese architect Kengo Kuma’s firm has unveiled an interesting design for an art museum in Turkey that’s based on interlocking stacked wooden boxes. Though it’s still just a concept at present, we hope the Odunpazari Modern Art Museum does indeed go ahead, as it has the potential to become something special.
.. Continue Reading Interlocking timber boxes conceived for modern art museum
- Top firms vie for new Museum of London project
- Helsinki Guggenheim competition winner revealed
- Tornado-shaped concept tower tempts fate in Tulsa
- Ancient temple tells the tale of an ice age-inducing comet collision
- Proposed timber tower shoots high into Chicago’s sky
- Seeds planted for London’s first wooden skyscraper