We cover a lot of tiny houses here at New Atlas, but what’s it actually like to build your own and live in it, day to day. Read on as we chat with the creators of the Shedsistence tiny house, Robert and Samantha Garlow, for an insider’s take on the pros and cons of embracing the tiny house lifestyle.
.. Continue Reading Interview: What’s it really like to build your own tiny house and live in it?
Category: Tiny Houses
- Dezso Molnar interview Part 2: A different way of thinking about flying cars
- Catching up with the Jetman
- McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on nature-inspired design and shape-shifting body panels
- Oculus Rift exclusive Damaged Core: Throwing out the rulebook on first-person shooters (interview)
- Dezso Molnar interview Part 1: On the road with a serial inventor and flying car advocate
- The story of HTC Vive stealth game Budget Cuts, coming later this year (interview)