Maxim Kurennoy’s Futteralhäuser (“case houses”) offer people the possibility of flexible, movable and sustainable living: After building his first prototype, Kurennoy asked architect Nataliya Sukhova to design a minimalist house that could be mass-produced.
- How to find Tingle’s outfit in Breath of the Wild
- Revolving Devon House concept lets you choose your own view
- Comparing the five current iPhones: iPhone 7 Plus vs. 7, 6s Plus, 6s and SE
- The 100 most valuable cars for sale at Monterey Car Week
- Gemma observatory puts an architectural edge on stargazing
- This floating cloud lamp is a mini thunderstorm for your coffee table