A Utah-based company is launching what it claims is the world’s fastest production drone. Capable of 85 mph under favorable circumstances, the Teal is a powerful, lightweight quadcopter that streams vision at 720p and has a powerful onboard computer to run advanced applications that could eventually include machine learning algorithms.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M claims world’s fastest laptop GPU title
- World’s fastest production car to go electric – with “several years between charging”
- NVIDIA releases the world’s fastest Graphics Processing Unit
- US startup aims to create world’s fastest production car with LM2 Streamliner
- Detroit Electric unveils “fastest pure-electric production car on the market”
- Hyundai Tucson sets land speed record for production fuel cell SUV