It’s difficult to define the purpose of the iPod touch, but it’s fair to say that one of its biggest uses is gaming. How does it compare to the latest release in a long-running dedicated portable gaming line, the New 3DS XL?
.. Continue Reading iPod touch (6th generation) vs. New Nintendo 3DS XL
- 2013 Game Console Comparison Guide
- Nintendo at E3 2015: Star Fox, Mario Tennis and cooperative handheld gaming
- Nintendo introduces larger 3DS XL
- What Nintendo’s next-gen system needs to rival, maybe even surpass, the PS4 and Xbox One
- Hands-on: Super Mario 3D World for Wii U
- Nintendo reveals new 3DS and 3DS XL