Coachbuilding firms Maggiora and Carrozzeria Viotti have collaborated to revive the Willys Interlagos, with a turbocharged six-cylinder powertrain and a gorgeous modern interpretation of the 1960s sportscar’s body.
.. Continue Reading Italian coachbuilders reboot the Willys Interlagos
- BMW release new M3 Coupe Competition Package
- Willys2 Concept Vehicle at Sydney Motor Show
- Jeep dazzles LA with retro and upgraded special editions
- Toyota takes first World Endurance win with TS030 supercapacitor hybrid
- Jeep revisits its past with the Mighty FC concept
- Carrozzeria’s modern reinterpretation of the 1952 Alfa Romeo Disco Volante