Anyone who commutes on two wheels will know there’s a world of gadgets that can be strapped to your bike to make life easier and safer. Problem is, add lights and a speedo, or power sensors and a heavy duty lock, and your slick lightweight bike isn’t so slick or light anymore. Volata’s new bike is designed to be the antidote, neatly integrating those various bits and pieces into one cohesive package.
.. Continue Reading It’s what’s on the inside that counts for the Volata bike
- Xiaomi rolls out Mi Qicycle foldable eBike
- Shimano gives mountain bikers a boost with STePS MTB
- Mando Footloose IM e-bike is cheaper and less foldy than its big brother
- New recumbent bike trades handlebars for a joystick
- Coolpeds hits the street with stylish $500 e-bike
- Faraday Porteur e-bike hits the market