Since launching back in 2012, the Jaguar F-Type has been all about supercharged V6s and V8s, but Jag’s about to break with tradition and offer an alternative: a base-level four-cylinder turbo. The new engine drops a few bucks off the price, adds efficiency and still comes in right around 300 hp. Will it be convincing enough for buyers to jubilantly join Jaguar in embracing four-cylinder technology?
.. Continue Reading Jaguar adds turbo four-cylinder option on refreshed F-Type
- Jaguar brings track ready XKR-S GT to New York
- Jaguar rebirths the E-type … and it’s the opposite of painful
- Jaguar goes time traveling and brings back the 1957 XKSS
- Jaguar gives the lowdown on the F-Type SVR
- Jaguar’s XJR, the big cat’s newest performance saloon debuts in New York
- Jaguar gives F-Type the Special Vehicles Operations group treatment