Jaguar Land Rover is powering ahead in its pursuit of a driverless future, showing off its so-called Autonomous Urban Drive technology as it gears up for public trials. The technology is designed to steer a vehicle through urban streets, and is a step towards level four autonomy where cars can operate independently in these types of environments.
.. Continue Reading Jaguar Land Rover readies its Autonomous Urban Drive for public roads
- Land Rover testing autonomous tech with a taste for off-road adventure
- Jaguar puts new semi-autonomous systems to test in the real world
- Super Cruise inches Cadillac closer to semi-autonomous leaders
- Jaguar Land Rover joins up with Lyft to develop self-driving cars
- Delphi and Mobileye target turn-key self-driving system by 2019
- Ultrafast camera to improve vision of self-driving cars and drones