Many of us don’t need any extra incentive to clock off at the end of the work day, but in Japan the intense business culture means many office workers put in too much overtime. Now, a couple of companies have unveiled the kind of quirky solution that could only come out of Japan: a drone that flies around the office at knock off time, blasting music to annoy staff into leaving.
.. Continue Reading Japanese drone shoos overworked staff out the door with music
- Workplace “traffic light” knows when you don’t want to be bothered
- Dilbert celebrates 20 years of cubicle lifestyle and workplace dysfunction
- EyeCatcher 3.5 video phone has environmental focus
- Sony sketches out an upgraded Digital Paper tablet
- Is Medibank HQ the world’s healthiest building to work in?
- UK phone boxes to become mini work pods