This is Jeep’s third consecutive year as a sponsor of the Harley-Davidson European H.O.G. Rally in Slovenia. Given that it’s the 25th anniversary of the event, Jeep decided to do something special: the hog-inspired Renegade Hell’s Revenge. The show car features performance and aesthetic improvements below a specially painted body designed to look like a flamed motorcycle tank.
.. Continue Reading Jeep and Harley-Davidson go moto crazy on Renegade
- The hoglet: Harley-Davidson’s Street 500 “learner bike”
- Harley-Davidson bolsters the Sportster range with 2016 Roadster
- Harley-Davidson introduces power-boosted 2016 line-up
- Review: Indian Scout Sixty is a worthy mid-weight cruiser
- Harley-Davidson rolls out its next-generation XG750R flat tracker
- One-of-a-kind electric Batpod could be yours