The all-new Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Concept looks like the type of package that Jeep would have revealed at the Easter Jeep Safari earlier this year. Although Jeep saved it for SEMA, the package is inspired by the 50th anniversary of the annual Jeep lovers’ gathering in Moab and the Red Rock 4-Wheelers club that organizes it. The concept’s upgrades make the already-rugged Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock even bigger and tougher.
.. Continue Reading Jeep’s Wrangler Red Rock Concept previews special edition
- Wrangler pickup among seven Jeep concepts heading to Moab
- Jeep prepares six new off-road specials for Moab Safari
- Kia embraces adventure with rugged, new SEMA concepts
- Jeep reveals its Easter line-up of concept off-roaders
- Road, track and off-road highlights of the 2015 SEMA Show
- Chevrolet previews performance concepts ahead of SEMA