You’d be hard pressed to find anybody who would complain if scientists developed an alternative to the necessary evil of getting a jab at the doctor’s. Microneedle patches or jet-injectors could be good ways to painlessly deliver drugs through the skin, and now researchers at the University of California, Berkeley have developed the MucoJet, a pill-sized device that blasts vaccines through the inside of the cheek without pain or a professional.
.. Continue Reading Jet-spray pill provides painless oral alternative to the needle
- Doomed Phobos will become a ring around Mars
- First Zika vaccine to enter human trials
- Bioreactor brings on-demand portability to biopharmaceutical drug production
- Mammoths had translucent coats and bad sniffers pre-extinction
- Cockroach inspires robot that squishes down to crawl through cracks and crevices
- Sweat-sensing wristband monitors the state of your health