Forever synonymous with the AK-47 assault rifle, Russian company Kalashnikov has been branching out in all sorts of interesting directions of late. Hoverbikes, UAVs, boats, autonomous gun turrets… And now, an electric off-road motorcycle for police and military use.
- Kalashnikov takes a shot at building a hoverbike
- Zero Motorcycles’ 2018 models boast faster charging, more range
- Katja and Miracle Mike (the Nitrous-breathing Indian Scout named after a headless chicken)
- Tacita set to unveil the T-Cruise electric motorcycle
- Ducati celebrates a quarter century of Monsters
- Saroléa fires up road-legal version of its electric superbike