Coming off a loss to Iveco in its 2016 campaign, Russian Dakar staple Kamaz has designed an all-new truck pointed directly at the 2017 Dakar event. The big, bad, blacked-out Master “Kapotnik” features a new layout and a 980-hp powertrain. Kamaz believes it will be the truck to bring back its 14th Dakar victory.
.. Continue Reading Kamaz on the road to Dakar 2017 with masterful 980-hp truck
- Peugeot makes its 2008 DKR even bigger and meaner for 2016
- Dakar 2011 – VW, KTM, Kamaz, Red Bull again
- VW Turbo Diesel Touaregs finish 1-2-3: same results, different year at Dakar 2010
- New names dominate the Dakar Rally – MINI & Iveco take 1-2 wins
- Peugeot returns to Dakar with sinister 2008 DKR
- Peugeot 2008 DKR eyes up Dakar with 2WD diesel power