Kia is upping its grand tourer stock at the 2017 North American International Auto Show in a big way. The all-new 2018 Stinger will hit the market later this year as the highest-performance car in the brand’s history, a sharply styled, potent sports sedan that aims to take on the Europeans. Designed in Europe, the five-seater has been tuned and refined on the Nürburgring for the ultimate in spirited everyday driving.
.. Continue Reading Kia punches forward with sporty, Nurburgring-tuned Stinger
- Niche-busting 3 Series Gran Turismo gets a nip-and-tuck
- Gran Turismo Sport will (almost) give you an FIA license for the real world
- Top Gear to feature on Gran Turismo TV
- Subaru revs up TV screens with Viziv GT Vision Gran Turismo
- Peugeot reveals its “vision” of a sharp, ultra-quick track car
- Revolver 44GT brings the spirit of a GT car to the open water