Marketers are always on the lookout for the latest way to grab a potential customer’s attention – something that’s not easy in our sensory-overloaded, distraction-laden world. But London-based tech startup, Kino-mo, had no trouble turning heads at CES again this year with its latest Hypervsn “holographic” display technology, which took second place at Showstoppers LaunchIt.
.. Continue Reading Kino-mo’s Hypervsn puts a different spin on holographic displays
- Transparent screen displays free-floating “holograms” in your home
- Interactive “holographic” tabletop platform Holus heads to Kickstarter
- Mid-air holograms respond to human touch
- Microsoft’s “holoportation” lets you augment someone else’s reality
- The future of smartphones? This concept bends to control 3D images
- Acoustic holograms create images by manipulating particles with sound