There have been several attempts to improve upon the basic umbrella in recent years – the Rain Shield, which offers shelter from the wind; the Air umbrella, which uses a fan to stop the rain; and Nubrella, which is worn like a space helmet. Now, we have the smartphone-connected Kisha.
.. Continue Reading Kisha is smarter than your average umbrella
- Rain Shield – a new take on the humble umbrella
- Nubrella – the hands-free space helmet-like umbrella
- Origami umbrella bounces back from being blown inside out
- The Dualbrella doubles-up on your wet-weather protection
- Air umbrella produces a "force field" of air to keep you dry
- The Nubrella wearable umbrella gets a new look