The Volkswagen Transporter and modern derivatives may get most of the camper van love, but another VW van platform makes for an even roomier camper. The new second-generation Crafter will launch next month, but the first camper vans based on the latest VW have already started arriving, at least in show van form. The Saint & Sinner design study from Germany’s Knaus Tabbert combines retro flair with modern amenities, showing what the new Crafter could look like all decked out for road trips and camping holidays.
.. Continue Reading Knaus gets biblical with its latest VW camper van
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Winnebago’s Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- Snappy camper van slims and swings to make the most of space
- SsangYong journeys forward with Turismo camper van
- Tech-forward Knaus Sun i luxury motorhome travels in style