Koenigsegg set the current Guinness World Record time for a 0-300-0 km/h (0-186-0 mph) run in 2011 with an Agera R and a time of 21.19 seconds. The company’s One:1 supercar has now bettered that in a practice run for a new record attempt, by an impressive 3.24 seconds.
.. Continue Reading Koenigsegg smashes its own 0-300-0 km/h record
- Koenigsegg builds on experience with 1,160-hp Agera RS
- Camless combustion engine may improve ICE efficiency
- Koenigsegg celebrates 10 years with one-off Hundra
- Koenigsegg creates a new breed of hyper-hybrid with 1,500-hp, transmission-less Regera
- Koenigsegg to release CCX for American market
- Koenigsegg CCR Breaks World Speed Record for Production Cars