We’re suckers for electrified versions of classic and iconic vehicles, whether it’s a fun-loving VW Microbus or a timelessly sporty Shelby. A few months ago, it was a 483-hp Mercedes G-Class with close to 200 miles (322 km) of range. Now, Kreisel, the Austrian company behind that E-G-Class, has revealed an entirely different kind of electric vehicle… a 1960s Porsche 910 that channels electric power toward modern-day supercar performance.
.. Continue Reading Kreisel electrifies classic Porsche race car into a high-speed supercar
- Porsche reveals more details on upcoming 918 Spyder hybrid
- Porsche’s next-gen 911 Turbo S makes 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds
- Production ends on Porsche Carrera GT: the most successful supercar in history
- Audi to unleash 525 hp, 196 mph, R8 V10 supercar
- Porsche announces modern interpretation of 1960s racecar
- Porsche 918 RSR – 767 hp hybrid racecar unveiled in Detroit