As promised, KTM unveiled the new fuel injected two-stroke engine that’s expected to give four-strokes a good run for their money. Available in 250 and 300 cc capacities, the new single-cylinder motor promises the best of both worlds, all the while satisfying the strictest of emission norms.
.. Continue Reading KTM releases full details of new two-stroke engine
- KTM announces new fuel injected two-stroke Enduro range
- Can Dan Gurney’s Moment-Cancelling engine breathe new life into internal combustion?
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Jawa plots four-stroke future for its iconic 350
- Indian intros special edition Chieftans
- Spirit Charger Concept SC 01 portends the future of Kawasaki’s H2 and H2R motorcycle line