If you find yourself torn between cravings and moral concerns every time you tuck into a chicken nugget, there might soon be a way you can have your meat and eat it too. Memphis Meats has just served up chicken and duck meat cultivated in a lab from poultry cells, meaning no animals were harmed in the making of the meal.
.. Continue Reading Lab-grown chicken on the menu for the first time
- Tough plastic film made from waste chicken feathers
- Poultry scientists working on “chicken translator”
- Future farming pavilion reboots the veggie patch
- Genetically-engineered hens produce birds of a different feather
- Lely Astronaut A4 milking robot lets cows milk themselves
- Edible coating more than doubles strawberry shelf life