Lamborghini has peeled back the curtain on an audacious concept that offers a rough outline of the supercar manufacturer’s pathway into the future. The Terzo Millennio was developed in collaboration with MIT researchers, and is a thought experiment intended to inspire engineering breakthroughs that give rise to a new generation of electrified sports cars.
.. Continue Reading Lamborghini sets sights on electrified future with Terzo Millennio concept
- Apollo Intensa Emozionale: The antidote to all those boring hypercars you’ve been complaining about
- Ferrari’s ludicrous FXX-K Evo: An aerodynamics lab on wheels
- Hennessey’s 1,600-bhp Venom F5 hypercar takes aim at 300 mph barrier
- Koenigsegg Agera RS hits 284 mph on way to new land speed record
- Video: Lamborghini twists and climbs through Dracula’s neighborhood
- DSD Design chases Ferrari and Porsche with limited-run hybrid hypercar