Land Rover has unveiled a special edition Defender designed to carry the Rugby World Cup on its 100 day tour of the UK and Ireland. The vehicle sports a climate-controlled glass case to give rugby fans a crystal-clear view of the Webb Ellis Cup.
.. Continue Reading Land Rover designs Defender for Rugby World Cup duties
- Range Rover 001 sells for £132,250 (US$213,000)
- Living in style 12 meters from a busy railway line
- Designs unveiled for proposed new London airport on artificial island
- London’s “Japanese fan” footbridge opens to the public
- Subterranean roads proposed for greener London
- The rise of London’s skyline – more than 230 new towers planned