As a company founded on go-anywhere capability, Land Rover needs to think about autonomous driving in a slightly different way to most other brands. The way a Discovery Sport, Evoque or Range Rover tackles a trail is intrinsic to its appeal, an appeal engineers are trying to autonomously recreate in their new research project.
.. Continue Reading Land Rover testing autonomous tech with a taste for off-road adventure
- Jaguar’s self-learning smart car mimics your driving
- Jaguar gives F-Type the Special Vehicles Operations group treatment
- Jaguar sinks its teeth into modern transport and travel issues
- UK roads to become connected and autonomous vehicle test-track
- Land Rover ends production of the Defender
- Land Rover pairs with Tile to help forgetful drivers