Feeling the demand for a motorhome with built-in bicycle garage, Canadian motorhome maker Leisure Travel Vans has risen to the challenge and released the Wonder Rear Twin Bed (RTB). In addition to carrying two bicycles, the 25-ft (7.6-m), Ford Transit-based motorhome hits the road with a smart entertainment system, flexible bedroom, and versatile, multi-use furnishings throughout. If you can’t pedal all the way there and back, consider throwing the bikes in the Leisure Wonder RTB and staying a while.
- Protec expanding motorhome pops its flanks for a roomy stay
- Double-decker motorhome hotel chases surf and sleeps you next to the beach
- Unity motorhome combines Murphy bed and swivel recliners in comfy, flexible lounge
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- Luxurious $1 million motorhome sleeps your family and your Porsche
- Modular, Erector-like camper van slides easily between work and play