There are long, drawn-out car teasers, and then there are super-quick campaigns that are there and gone in a flash. Lexus goes the latter route with the all-new LC 500h. Just days after announcing the new hybrid and showing the first photos, it has revealed the details on the car’s all-new hybrid powertrain and design … plus more photos of the sexy blue coupe.
.. Continue Reading Lexus shifts gears with the 350-hp LC 500h hybrid
- Lexus to premiere hybrid LC500 in Geneva
- SsangYong debuts extended Tivoli XLV and hybrid SIV-2 concept
- Lexus CT 200h premium compact hybrid set for Geneva launch
- BMW to introduce iPerformance sub-brand at Geneva, debuting on 7 Series Plug-in this year
- Volkswagen’s 118 mpg, 155 mph Sport Coupé Concept GTE plug-in hybrid
- Mercedes unveils Concept V-ision e plug-in hybrid