Lexus finally made the 2012 LF-LC a reality by revealing the production LC 500 at last month’s Detroit auto show. Not a full two months later, the smooth, curvy V8-powered 2+2 will get a sibling. Lexus will introduce the LC 500h, a hybrid version of the sporty two-door, at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
.. Continue Reading Lexus to premiere hybrid LC500 in Geneva
- Lexus CT 200h premium compact hybrid set for Geneva launch
- Volkswagen’s 118 mpg, 155 mph Sport Coupé Concept GTE plug-in hybrid
- Mercedes unveils Concept V-ision e plug-in hybrid
- SEAT provides a glimpse into its design future with the 20V20
- Koenigsegg creates a new breed of hyper-hybrid with 1,500-hp, transmission-less Regera
- Don’t judge a book by its title: The Ferrari LaFerrari (F70) hybrid hypercar