LG’s display subsidiary has announced that it will begin mass producing notebook displays using Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology. The application of the tech, which does away with the dedicated layer for touch sensors you’ll find in conventional panels, should lead to some of the thinnest and lightest notebooks yet.
.. Continue Reading LG’s AIT touch panels to usher in lighter, thinner notebooks
- Razer unveils updated Blade laptop with staggering 3200 x 1800 multitouch display
- Razer’s new Blade gaming laptop boosts the specs, stays light and thin
- MSI launches GeForce 800M-packing GT Dominator and GE Apache gaming laptops
- HP’s Omen is one of the thinnest gaming laptops yet
- ASUS announces new NVIDIA 800M-packing gaming laptops
- LG announces new 4K TV with layer of quantum dots to boost color