Traditional Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) are an important part of water safety, but they can be entirely uncomfortable to wear in or out of the water, especially during activity. While inflatable belts and wristbands provide potentially sleeker, more comfortable alternatives, they still require the wearer to add extra accessories that may or may not be that comfortable. To further improve comfort, startup Aegis Lifeshirt integrates inflatable protection into the shirt you’re wearing anyway.
.. Continue Reading Lifeshirt wears like a sport shirt and inflates to keep you afloat
- Motorized, self-inflating, stand-up paddleboard goes fishing
- PeleBoard takes a stride toward leg-powered paddleboarding
- Standout water toys and small watercraft of 2015
- Corran Hydra take-apart paddleboard rides to the lake in your Lambo
- Supski lets you “ski” on a paddleboard
- Sailpaddle blends paddleboarding and windsurfing