When a cyclist has to change a high-pressure tire at the side of the road, pumping it back up using a compact hand pump can be quite the hassle. That’s why many bikers utilize compressed air canisters, although they’re not reusable. Another alternative was unveiled at Interbike this week, however – the pocketable miniFumpa battery electric pump.
.. Continue Reading Li’l electric bike pump pops into a pocket
- Spinning bike wheels compress flat-filling air
- Foam insert puts a damper on bouncy bike tires
- Yamaha shows off new house brand of e-bikes
- Wahoo Fitness adds a new angle to indoor cycling
- Interbike 2016 – stuff you might like
- Interbike 2015 – pics of our picks