When we visited Australia’s Blue Mountains earlier this year to feature this extraordinary clifftop cave, we had no idea that the cave itself might not be the most amazing piece of architecture on the property. Almost as an afterthought, Wollemi Cabins owner and master builder Lionel Buckett invited us down to yet another secluded pocket of the gigantic wilderness area to discover another gem: his treehouse cabin. Built around a turpentine tree and fireproofed against the harsh Australian bushfire season, it’s a magical space with profoundly stunning views.
.. Continue Reading Lionel Buckett’s extraordinary treehouse hotel in Australia’s Blue Mountains
- Baobed treehouse lets you sleep in the trees or on the ground
- Play Perch treehouse classroom helps kids connect with nature
- Geoff De Ruiter builds tiny treehouse retreat for $8,200
- Roost and Inhabit concept homes are at one with nature
- Luminair Tree Tents offer pod-shaped luxury
- Blue Forest reveals designs for new Biodiversity Nest Treehouse