Lockheed Martin has provided a glimpse of future combat rotorcraft with the release of new video of its Sikorsky-Boeing Future Vertical Lift concept. Under development by Lockheed subsidiary Sikorsky Helicopters and Boeing, the futuristic helicopter comes in Assault and Attack variants that build on the X2 demonstrator that set an unofficial helicopter speed record in 2010.
.. Continue Reading Lockheed Martin details Sikorsky-Boeing Future Vertical Lift concept
- Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion does some more heavy lifting
- King Stallion helicopter aces first heavy load lift test
- Boeing and Sikorsky to team up on X2-based rotorcraft for U.S. Army
- Sikorsky’s X2 Demonstrator First Flight
- Autonomous 30-mile flight for Sikorsky S-76 commercial helicopter
- Milestone for Sikorsky X2 helicopter