Disney’s animatronics are coming a long way from drunken pirates waving flagons of ale or hippos that wiggle their ears. In the (relatively) near future, robotic versions of Iron Man or Buzz Lightyear could be performing autonomous acrobatics overhead in Disney theme parks, thanks to the newly-unveiled Stuntronics robot.
.. Continue Reading Look, up in the sky! It’s Disney’s new autonomous acrobatic robot
- Disney’s one-legged robot hops into action without a tether
- New hybrid system gives robot arms human-like grace and precision
- Patent suggests lightsaber battles coming to Disneyland
- Disney’s Stickman robot does flips like a flying trapeze artist
- Disney software allows users to catch real balls in VR
- Disney Research robot can juggle, play catch