To drum up a bit of excitement ahead of the 2016/2017 Formula E season opener in Marrakesh, the burgeoning series dropped Lucas Di Grassi onto an arctic ice cap in Greenland, where he duly proceeded to rip some all-electric donuts on camera.
.. Continue Reading Lucas Di Grassi rips all-electric donuts on an ice cap for Formula E
- Felix Baumgartner goes drifting in a helicopter
- Toyota 86 drifts back to its roots with Initial D concept
- Gas-powered Tortuga Trike aims to bring trike drifting up to speed
- Razor will make drifting easier, with the Crazy Cart Shift
- Razor announces adult sized Crazy Cart drifting go-cart
- Can-Am’s latest Spyder gets the drift