It’s called the Lucnt (pronounced “lucent”) and what is it? It’s an accelerometer-equipped bike tail light that’s made from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, and it does more than you might expect.
.. Continue Reading Lucnt bike tail light – odd name, smart device
- Eddy current-powered bike lights are back, and built into the brakes
- Commuter bike has a couple of tricks up its sleeve
- Futuristic-looking bike tech combines lights and lasers
- Modular magnetic system works as flashlight, headlamp, lantern, work light …
- See.Sense Icon bike lights know what’s going on, and communicate with your phone
- Together at last? Bike lights and a cable lock