A team of Australian scientists has uncovered a novel molecular signature for an aggressive type of adenocarcinomas, a form of lung cancer. These cancers were also found to produce specific metabolites that can potentially be identified in plasma samples, raising hopes that a diagnostic blood test for this condition can be developed in the future.
.. Continue Reading Lung cancer biomarker discovery hoped to lead to early detection blood test
- Could a blood test accurately diagnose autism?
- Potential blood and urine test for autism greeted with skepticism
- Sound waves enable blood sample analysis in minutes
- Sweat-sensing wristband monitors the state of your health
- Biomarker discovery points to blood test for osteoarthritis
- Researchers develop new paper-based portable lab