The recently-completed Pond House at Ten Oaks Farm is located on a large rural plot in Southeast Louisiana, USA. Created by Louisianan firm Holly & Smith Architects, the stunning home boasts an enviable blend of luxury and energy-efficient design in a bid to reach net zero energy consumption.
.. Continue Reading Luxurious and energy-efficient Pond House shoots for net zero
- Denmark’s energy-efficient House of Music opens for business
- Studio Apxe house generates more energy than it consumes
- AIA announces Top Ten sustainable buildings in the US
- Leaf House Version.3: A tiny house for sub-zero temperatures
- Dom Arquitectura’s Wood Studio House is efficient, prefab, sustainable and passive
- Reclaimed Modern home hits near net zero