New car brands don’t come around all that often, and it can be difficult for them to establish themselves when they do. Lynk & Co, a subsidiary of Geely, isn’t fazed by the challenge. The Lynk & Co 01 has been designed as the world’s most connected car, built from the ground up to interact with smartphones and web-driven services.
.. Continue Reading Lynk & Co announces its arrival with 01 SUV
- Geely and Detroit Electric to develop an EV for the Chinese market – on sale next year
- Happy birthday to Volvo – 85 years old
- The future looks bright for the Chinese Volvo
- Geely McCar is a combined car and motorcycle
- BraunAbility brings wheelchair access to the Ford Explorer
- Boxy is out, smooth is in, with new Land Rover Discovery