We’ve seen the big players in the guitar-making world – like Fender and PRS – raid stocks of old or reclaimed wood to create rather impressive limited run instruments, and even come across an acoustic made using wood reclaimed from the Hendrix family home. But none of those has quite as much character as The Bench from artist, maker and upcycler Keith Decent from New York’s Hudson Valley.
.. Continue Reading Maker builds funky junk guitar from reclaimed ply
- Old wood salvaged from Detroit firehouse used for very limited run guitars
- Turning junk into funk: Guitars made from things found around the home
- Cheetah strikes an odd chord with 3D-printed dreadnought
- Jammy brings new meaning to “slide guitar”
- Steampunk effects unit powered by a single tea candle
- Doing the double on a single with Chris Haskett